Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Backmasking in Music

Stairway to Heaven- Led Zepplin
I believe that the backmasking in Stairway To Heaven is real. I'm not sure if it was purposefully put there just because the paragraph makes so much sence. Its not like it's just a bynch of random sentences put together, its a full paragraph.

Kiss Kiss Kiss- Yoko Ono
I think the "i shot John Lennon" is WAY too looked into. They're stretching on that one.

Empty Spaces- Pink Floyd
I think they knew that people would overanalyze songs and were searching for songs with backmasking, so they decided to humor them. It was put there without a doubt.

I'm So Tired- The Beatles
There is theories about The Beatles backmasking on purpose but making it seem like an accident..i'm not too sure. I think it could be a backmasking but wether its on purpose or on accident, i Can't tell.

My Name Is...- Eminem
I think that the song is backmasking by accident, although the fact that it says both Slim and Eminem could be questional, i think i was accidental and coincidental.

Nature Trail To Hell- Wierd Al
Odviously, this was purposeful backmasking. It says they most clear, and random thing that is odviously put there for laughs. Wierd Al has done this before in other songs and odviously he did it again in this song.

Pokemon Rap
YES! I knew this song was SATANIC. No. People are looking too hard. There isn's backmasking. Its a childs cartoon theme song. No. Blasphomy.

Fire On High- ELO
Odviously purposeful. A lot of times when there is "indistiguishable gibberish", it means that might be backmasking. It's very clear.

Baby One More Time- Brittany Spears
One of the most hilarioous backmasking i've heard. I think it's an accident because why would brittany just come out and admit that she's a total slut. I love it. It really makes sence.

Revolution 9- John Lennon
I believe the backmasking in this song was put there to entertain John Lennon because he already is so famous, why not make him more.

1 comment: